Contemporary Home Plan for a Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Designed for a sloping lot, this contemporary home plan has several levels that add interest.
- Double doors open to the foyer and the living room with tray ceiling and fireplace. You can go down the stairs to the lower foyer where the unfinished basement lies or you can go up stairs to the main living level.
- Columns introduce the vaulted family room with a two-sided fireplace and built-in media center. Double doors lead to the deck in the rear.
- A bayed breakfast nook floods the kitchen with light and the corner sink enjoys more light from windows on two sides.
- Coffered ceilings adorn the formal dining room. Nearby, more stairs lead down to the laundry room and garage level and a short flight of stairs provides a second entrance to the unfinished lower level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,572 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,572 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 63' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 513 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss