Contemporary Home With Jaw-Dropping Living Room
About This Plan
- This very special Contemporary home plan has sweeping views in the main living area, thanks to the open floor plan.
- The 2-story ceiling rises up dramatically, following the lines of the two-story stone fireplace.
- Each of the bedrooms on this floor has a large walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- The second floor is equally magnificent with glass or plexi-glass half walls that line the bridge connecting the loft and the bedrooms. From here you can see down into the living room below.
- The lower level has a safe room and storage plus room for mechanicals that adds 420 square feet to the total living area.
- A detached pool house comes with the plans.
- MORE IMAGES: See more images in our Facebook photo album.
- VIDEO TOUR: See the home briefly from the inside with our YouTube video tour.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,408 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 420 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,718 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,270 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 101' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 889 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss