Contemporary Home with Unique Features
About This Plan
- This unusual Contemporary home plan is loaded with special features such as a sunken living room with walls of glass and an atrium dining room flooded with light from 5 huge skylights.
- Additional skylights brighten the kitchen and master porch.
- Both the master suite and bath are vaulted with a huge soaking tub to luxuriate in.
- The front-facing study is also vaulted.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,563 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,563 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,103 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 93' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 474 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss