Contemporary House Plan for a Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Perfect for a sloping lot, this two-level contemporary home places its master suite and den or fourth bedroom on the main level, while the family room and two family bedrooms are on the lower level.
- Both the foyer and the great room are vaulted, imparting a sense of space. The corner fireplace adds a cozy touch to the great room, which is open to both the kitchen and nook. Decorative columns distinguish the formal dining room.
- In the private master suite, you find a large walk-in closet and a well-appointed bath. The second full bath lies off the hall.
- The third full bath serves the downstairs. Built-in bookshelves and a storage closet complete this level.
- The two-car garage faces the street.
- Ceilings: 9' main floor.
- Foundation: daylight basement/crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,638 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,003 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,635 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss