Contemporary House Plan for a Sloping Lot
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Perfect for a sloping lot, this two-level contemporary home places its master suite and den or fourth bedroom on the main level, while the family room and two family bedrooms are on the lower level.
- Both the foyer and the great room are vaulted, imparting a sense of space. The corner fireplace adds a cozy touch to the great room, which is open to both the kitchen and nook. Decorative columns distinguish the formal dining room.
- In the private master suite, you find a large walk-in closet and a well-appointed bath. The second full bath lies off the hall.
- The third full bath serves the downstairs. Built-in bookshelves and a storage closet complete this level.
- The two-car garage faces the street.
- Ceilings: 9' main floor.
- Foundation: daylight basement/crawl space.