Contemporary House Plan with Classic Look
About This Plan
- Turned brick accents this home plan's lofty keystone arch, giving a classic look to a home that is actually quite contemporary. Similar graceful arches crown two of the many windows that sparkle across the front facade. This house plan boasts spacious floor plan with all of the spaces open to each other.
- Natural light is abundant throughout, especially in the gathering spaces. Muted light spills into the high-ceilinged foyer through sidelights and an arched transom. Then the foyer opens out into a large living room with an even higher vaulted ceiling.
- Windows fill most of the living room's rear wall, and an arched clerestory window caps the lower panes of glass. Sunlight washes into the nook on three sides.
- Dining room, living room, kitchen and nook all flow one into the other with few impediments.
- A half wall in front of the sink bar marks the boundary between the kitchen and living room, and a gas fireplace is seated at the window corner where the kitchen, nook and living room come together.
- A guest suite, complete with private bathroom, has its own wing off to the right. This is particularly handy for guests that come for extended stays.
- The master suite, office and another bedroom cluster together on the left. Master suite amenities include a large walk-in closet plus a luxurious bathroom with a spa tub, walk-in shower, dual vanity and private toilet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,713 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,713 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1044 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss