Contemporary House Plan with Detached Master Suite
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A masterpiece of design both inside and out, this Modern house plan offers interesting angles and a detached master retreat that connects to the main house across a bridge.
- The entry foyer is sunken with three steps up to the big open great room and adjacent media room.
- Peninsula eating bars are on each side of the U-shaped kitchen island so you have great views of both rooms.
- A curved desk can be found in the quiet study that also has lots of windows.
- The fabulous master suite is separated from the main house making it a true retreat.
- Step down to the sunken bedroom with its covered terrace or stay on this level to reach the master sitting room and bathroom.
- Two other family bedrooms are across the house and a fourth bedroom or playroom lies on the upper floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,379 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,048 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 349 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 210 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 105' 6"
- Depth: 75' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 676 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick