Contemporary House Plan with Patio Access
About This Plan
- This contemporary house plan is designed for absolute simplicity and minimal cost of building
- The layout provides privacy for all of the bed rooms giving them all their own access to the patio.
- The master has vaulted beamed ceilings and his and hers walk in closets.
- The living room also has vaulted beamed ceilings and a great wood burning fireplace with a stone finish.
- The garage is sized to accommodate two vehicles and there is access from the garage into the utility room or into the bed room area.
- The galley kitchen is open to the well lighted dining area and eating bar.
- The utility room is easily accessed from either the kitchen or the garage and there is a counter space for folding clothes and plenty of storage cabinets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,506 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,506 sq. ft.
- Storage: 62 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 441 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick