Contemporary House Plan with Sunken Living Room
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Four big skylights brighten the sunken living room of this contemporary Country house plan.
- A big deck wraps around the dining area and kitchen that has a ledge by the kitchen sink.
- There's even a cozy sewing room that faces front.
- The master bedroom enjoys two big walk-in closets and a first floor location.
- Upstairs each bedroom has a big walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,184 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,445 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 739 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,229 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 104 sq. ft.
- Deck: 214 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 6"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 724 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick