Contemporary House Plan with Two-Way Fireplace
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- A great big sunken gathering room is the heart of this Contemporary house plan.
- The front part is two-story while the back has the second floor lounge above it.
- Sharing the two-way fireplace is the family room/kitchen area and the gathering room.
- A pass-through window in the kitchen lets you hand food over to the dining room.
- In the master bedroom, sliding glass doors lead out to the rear terrace.
- Three more bedrooms and the lounge lie on the upper floor.
- Open railing in the lounge lets you see down into the gathering room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,957 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,060 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 897 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 8"
- Depth: 40' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 544 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick