Contemporary House with Bayed Dining and Living
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The house plan is a contemporary home. The spacious and bright family room is totally open to the kitchen, as well as the comfortably large, bayed dining room.
- The front facade is intriguing. Handsome brick bases support slender twin posts that frame and accent the covered porch, while gables, shutters and crown moldings draw eyes to the windows.
- Entering, you step into a vaulted entry. Posts on the left flank the passageway into a bayed living room with a fireplace. A similar passageway on the right opens into the secondary bedroom wing. Straight ahead are art works displayed on the gallery walls that lead to the high-ceilinged family room.
- This spacious family living area has yet another fireplace. Bookcases filling the wall on both sides for housing a home entertainment center, storing board games or displaying art objects.
- A raised and curved eating bar rims the front of a work island that houses the sink and dishwasher. Standing here, a person can remain fully engaged in conversations throughout the dining and family areas, while keeping an eye on activities in the back yard and patio.
- Laundry appliances are mere steps away, just past the stairway to the bonus room. The long utility room has a half-bath at the far end, and links directly to the garage.
- The vaulted master suite boasts a luxurious bathroom, huge walk-in closet and double door access to a private covered patio, ideal for a hot tub or spa.