Contemporary House with Bayed Dining and Living
About This Plan
- The house plan is a contemporary home. The spacious and bright family room is totally open to the kitchen, as well as the comfortably large, bayed dining room.
- The front facade is intriguing. Handsome brick bases support slender twin posts that frame and accent the covered porch, while gables, shutters and crown moldings draw eyes to the windows.
- Entering, you step into a vaulted entry. Posts on the left flank the passageway into a bayed living room with a fireplace. A similar passageway on the right opens into the secondary bedroom wing. Straight ahead are art works displayed on the gallery walls that lead to the high-ceilinged family room.
- This spacious family living area has yet another fireplace. Bookcases filling the wall on both sides for housing a home entertainment center, storing board games or displaying art objects.
- A raised and curved eating bar rims the front of a work island that houses the sink and dishwasher. Standing here, a person can remain fully engaged in conversations throughout the dining and family areas, while keeping an eye on activities in the back yard and patio.
- Laundry appliances are mere steps away, just past the stairway to the bonus room. The long utility room has a half-bath at the far end, and links directly to the garage.
- The vaulted master suite boasts a luxurious bathroom, huge walk-in closet and double door access to a private covered patio, ideal for a hot tub or spa.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,698 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,227 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 471 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 664 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss