2 - 3
About This Plan
- Porches, decks and a giant two-story entry porch make this edgy design stand out. The roof with a 4:12 pitch gives it a modern feel.
- A walk-in coat closet right off the foyer cuts down on clutter inside and has room for coats and boots.
- The main body of the home has an amazing open layout with few walls creating an inviting environment great for entertaining.
- Sliding glass doors in the great room open to the sunny deck. If you want shade, take a few steps more to the covered section.
- A walk-in pantry and big island add to the efficiency of the kitchen.
- Bonus space on the second floor has its own deck but this room can easily become a third bedroom.
- The roof has a 4:12 pitch and is a truss design.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 81652AB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,393 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,410 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 983 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 994 sq. ft.
- Deck: 368 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 834 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Sloping Lot