About This Plan
- This contemporary Mediterranean design offers an open living space where coffered ceilings set off the living and dining areas.
- A built-in entertainment center and built-in shelving flank the gas fireplace in the living area, while a built-in hutch adds convenience to the dining area. The kitchen features a walk-in pantry and an angled eating bar.
- The master suite includes a walk-in closet and a bath with separate shower and spa tub. Two family bedrooms and another full bath are found on the other side of the house.
- The third full bath is located off the hall, and a den or office lies off the entry.
- Ceilings: 9' on first floor; 8' in attic; 10' in basement.
- Foundation: standard or daylight basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,876 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,876 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,957 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 593 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss