Contemporary One-Level Home Plan Under 2,000 Square Feet of Living Space
About This Plan
- This Contemporary One-level home plan presents a fresh exterior with vertical siding and floor to ceiling windows.
- The formal and family entries merge in the foyer with a coat closet and access to the laundry room nearby.
- A vaulted ceiling crowns the dining and living rooms and extends onto a covered porch.
- The adjoining kitchen features a wraparound eating bar and sliders that connect to the perfect grilling porch.
- Three bedrooms are clustered along the left side of the home, including the primary bedroom that features two closets and an oversized shower in the attached bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,979 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,979 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 314 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 314 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 214 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 6"
- Depth: 52' 8"
- Max ridge height: 19' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 344 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 1/4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss