Contemporary Open Living Stunner
About This Plan
- The contemporary style of this stunning home plan is designed to fit the rugged and arid landscape of the American South West.
- The playful design creates a harmonious marriage with the natural landscape, framing breathtaking views and maintaining a comfortable balance between public and private spaces.
- In addition, this home efficiently conserves energy through the implementation of passive heating and cooling tactics.
- There are two floors of public and private living space with large antique timber frame on the interior and exterior.
- Two large islands, one that seats 7 people on bar stools, make the large kitchen ideal for entertaining.
- The home has 6 bedrooms and 8 full baths, with 3 half baths
- Lanais, terraces, rooftop gardens and private gardens open the home to the great outdoors.
- Interior and exterior water features are a big plus for this stunning home and include an infinity pool with a swim up bar and a lap pool.
- Why go to the gym when you have your own large exercise room with spa?
- This home has a ground source heat pump system for more sustainable living.
- NOTE: Please allow 7-10 business day for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 12,445 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 6,737 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,708 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 16,441 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Unknown
- Width: 196' 0"
- Depth: 177' 10"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 1245 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- In-Law Suite
- MBR Sitting Area
- Premium Collection