Contemporary or Traditional Exterior
About This Plan
- Here is a basic 36- by 24- foot rectangle that can built with either the contemporary or traditional exterior.
- Observe the economic grouping of plumbing facilities.
- The kitchen is sizable and has plenty of space for eating.
- There will be no lack of space to keep off-season items with all the closet and storage areas.
- The living room has plenty of room for effective furniture placement.
- There is a recessed sliding door between the kitchen and the vestibule.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 882 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 882 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 24' 5"
- Max ridge height: 16' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss