Contemporary Plan with Craftsman-Style Detailing
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Craftsman-style detailing draws attention to this home plan, a four-bedroom essentially one-story home with recreation and bonus rooms on the upper level. Craftsman elements include: gabled dormers with decorative corbels, stone veneer wainscoting, square stone bases beneath the porch support posts, and the trademark Craftsman windows.
- Entering, you step into a wide foyer. Square columns on the left mark the boundaries of a large dining room with a tray ceiling.
- Double doors open into a home office, which could be built with a direct entrance from the porch, if desired. Bookshelves line one entire office wall.
- In the large, bright living room, the apex of the vaulted ceiling runs from front to back then extends out, creating a large covered patio. Cabinets flank a gas fireplace and one of them is designed to house a home entertainment center.
- The kitchen and nook are partially open to the living room.
- In the luxurious master suite, the sleeping area has a naturally bright sitting area. Other notable features include: TV cabinet nestled into a corner across the room, a huge walk-in closet, walk-in shower, spa tub, and private toilet.