Contemporary Plan with Master Suite
About This Plan
- With a luxurious master suite on the main level, this spacious home plan works beautifully for a couple whose children have left the nest. However, there's room on the lower level to accommodate children or guests revisiting the nest with grandchildren in tow.
- This home includes an impressive entry gallery, which passes by a formal dining room and leads to the voluminous great room, featuring a corner fireplace and a wall of windows. Decorative tray ceilings in the gallery, dining room, and great room rise to over 13 feet. All other ceilings on the main level are 10 feet high, enhancing a feeling of airiness. The eat-in kitchen offers easy access to the great room, dining room, and to the rear deck. A large center island is equipped with a cooktop and a rounded snack counter for pulling up stools. The kitchen also has a large pantry.
- The full-service laundry room is convenient to the master suite, which features a tray ceiling, double doors, and access to the deck. A pampering bath includes two sink vanities, a whirlpool tub, separate shower, and a walk-in closet.
- Downstairs, two bedrooms share a full bath. There is also space for a media room and a large family room (or games room). The family room is equipped with a wet bar and built-in shelves. The patio includes a storage closet for outdoor furniture.
- Related Plans: See these alternate versions - 69272AM, 69163AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,557 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,703 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,854 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick