About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Skylights in the vaulted ceiling illuminate the large living room of this contemporary ranch home design, making it appear even more spacious. At one end of the room, the wide bay window provides a focal point. The woodstove, nestled in a brick lined corner, provides visual interest and warmth at the other end of the room. Openings in both corner walls behind the woodstove open up the heat flow to other parts of the house.
- Amenities in the U-shaped kitchen include an eating bar, plenty of cupboard and counter space, a pantry, and space for both a freezer and refrigerator. The adjacent eating area could be outfitted informally, as a nook, or formally, as a dining room.
- The utility room is brightened by a skylight, and could be used as a den or hobby room. Washer and dryer are concealed behind pocket doors.
- The master suite has a walk-in closet, linen storage and a large bathroom with separate tub and shower. Sliding glass doors open onto a deck.
- In addition to accommodating two cars, the garage has a third, slightly longer stall designed to shelter a boat. An additional 32-foot long carport provides protection from the rain for a recreational vehicle.