2 - 3
About This Plan
- Interesting interior angles and an abundance of modern amenities add pizzazz to this small contemporary home plan equally well suited to empty nesters or a family with young children.
- Socializing comes naturally in a great room that combines the functions of family room, kitchen and dining room. The uniquely shaped kitchen has a built-in range and an eating bar, handy for snacks and meals-on-the-run. Sliding glass doors in the dining room open onto a covered patio.
- The spacious living room is one step lower than the rest of the rooms and can be entered directly from the entryway as well as from the dining room. Like the master bedroom, this room is also richly illuminated with natural light from windows that cover most of one wall.
- A tiny utility room is adjacent to both the kitchen and the garage.
- Although the master bedroom is not exceptionally large, a high arched window adds more than a touch of class to the room. Other features include a large walk-in closet, a private bathroom with a spa, and a separate vanity in the dressing area.
- The guest bath, conveniently located at the juncture between the bedrooms and the family living area, has a double vanity in a compartment separate from the bath and toilet. If two additional bedrooms are not needed, one or both could be outfitted as a home office, study or hobby room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,496 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,496 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 41' 6"
- Max ridge height: 18' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss