Contemporary Ranch House Plan with Private Master Bedroom
About This Plan
- This Contemporary Ranch house plan provides a fresh take on the traditional one-level home.
- A spacious foyer welcomes you inside, while a hallway to the left guides you to two family bedrooms separated by a full bathroom.
- The great room, dining area, and kitchen are open to one another with a gas fireplace centered on the rear wall. Sliding doors to the right of the fireplace lead to an 8'-deep patio.
- The island kitchen boasts a simple flow with a large range and walk-in pantry.
- The master suite is privately situated behind the double garage and features a tray ceiling, access to the covered patio, and a 5-fixture bathroom with two closets.
Main Floor - Slab and Crawlspace
Main Floor - Basement
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,892 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,892 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 180 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 128 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,892 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 69' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 619 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss