Contemporary Ranch Plan with Split-bed Layout and Home Office
About This Plan
- This Contemporary Ranch home plan perfectly blends a modern lifestyle with the simplicity of one-level living.
- A 15' multi-slide glass door allows the living room to flow freely onto the front porch, while the open kitchen extends into a pantry with a veggie sink.
- The primary bedroom is privately situated apart from the secondary rooms and features a walk-in closet and ensuite with 5 fixtures.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are mirror images and share the hall bath, and a home office provides access to a rear porch through french doors.
- Discover the double garage attached to the rear of the home with a laundry / mudroom combo just inside.
- NOTE: Please allow 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,932 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,932 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 475 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 190 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 475 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 285 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 190 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Walkout, Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 52' 4"
- Max ridge height: 19' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 414 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss