Contemporary Ranch with Brick Detailing
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Brick detailing, board and bat siding, and multiple rooflines add visual appeal to this house plan, a contemporary ranch-style home with a spacious great room. This plan has three bedrooms and three bathrooms, along with another room that could be an office, guest room or fourth bedroom. The side-entry garage can be revised to face front if preferred.
- The wide open great room fills the center section of this plan, front to back. Families naturally gravitate to this bright, attractive space. At the rear, two sets of sliding glass doors flank the fireplace. Another window seat is tucked between two closets in the adjacent office.
- In the kitchen, two islands augment the counter and storage space without breaking up the visual openness. The angled island could be outfitted as an eating bar.
- A roomy step-in pantry provides extra space for food storage.
- The nearby dining room is brightened by a bay window. Utilities and basement stairs are but steps away, along with a two-section bathroom that also serves the secondary bedrooms. The utility room is a pass-through space.
- The home plan's master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and a dual vanity in the dressing area. Tub, toilet and oversized shower are in a second compartment, separated by a pocket door.