Contemporary Ranch with Custom Look
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- An arched half-round window, capping three huge multi-paned windows, gives a custom look to this contemporary-style ranch home plan.
- Designed as a starter home, the design is well suited to meeting the needs of a young family. The master suite is located within earshot of the other two bedrooms, while the sound separation provided by two bathrooms and closets, offers an element of privacy.
- Family living areas are centrally located. Shelves flank the wide, open fireplace in the window-rich living room. An open-style kitchen is separated from the nook and dining areas by nothing more than a work island.
- Light beaming in through the sliding glass doors brightens the spacious nook, and a pantry offers additional storage space for food. The glass doors open onto a patio while another door, off the right, opens into a utility room.
- Some families will use the space to the left of the kitchen as a dining room. Those who prefer relaxed living space to formality may prefer to outfit it as a family room.