Contemporary Ranch with Outdoor Lounge
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This contemporary ranch home plan has a neat exterior and an outdoor lounge area, partially covered, that extends the livability of the home to the outdoors.
- An angled wall in the living room has a fireplace and helps lend to the dynamic feel of the home. French doors lead to the patio and let in natural light. The room is partially open to the kitchen giving you both discrete spaces and an open floor plan feel.
- The master bedroom is located in the back and has a walk-in closet and access to the patio. Two more beds share a bath. And another room can be used as a guest room or a study.
- Utilities and laundry are tucked behind the 2 car garage.
- NOTE: These plans use an all concrete construction design, including the roof, and may need to be adapted by your builder to meet your local building codes.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,109 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,109 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Post/Beam
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 65' 6"
- Depth: 54' 4"
- Max ridge height: 19' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 367 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 3"