Contemporary Semi-Detached Multi-Family House Plan
About This Plan
- Whether you are a contractor, residential developer or private investor, take a look at this contemporary semi-detached house plan and see for yourself that this is an excellent investment.
- With a footprint of only 50 feet wide by 40 feet deep, this multi-family house plan offers handsome exterior materials including architectural block, brick and fiber cement highlighting the window configuration.
- The main floor features an open concept oriented to the privacy of the rear yard. The kitchen with large island has additional storage in a walk-in pantry.
- A games room is sure to be enjoyed by all.
- The raised basement features three large bedrooms with walk-in closets, a bathroom complete with separate 51" x 34" shower and generous laundry/storage area.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 22330DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,670 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,742 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,928 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- CAD Available
- Lower Floor Master
- Multi-Family Home