Contemporary Southern Home Plan with Sun Deck
About This Plan
- Grand stone columns frame the front entrance of this contemporary, Southern home plan, capped by a ribbed metal roof.
- A great room greets you upon entering and a rear wall of glass retracts for a true indoor outdoor living experience. The adjoining kitchen features a sizable island, walk-in pantry, and large range; creating the cooking space of your dreams.
- Retreat to the master suite and find a tray ceiling overhead, along with two walk-in closets and a 5-fixture bathroom. A second bedroom across the home includes a full bath.
- Two identical bedrooms can be found upstairs, each with access to a covered balcony that connects to a sun deck.
- The 3-car garage extends from the front of the home, and includes additional space for lawn equipment or storage.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Third Level Sun Deck
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,254 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,508 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 746 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 772 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 509 sq. ft.
- Entry: 98 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 96' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1004 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss