Contemporary Starter Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This beautiful home plan has a unique floor design and an attractive exterior that enhances its curb appeal. A covered front porch adds a homey touch to welcome visitors.
- Designed as a starter home plan, the 1,685 square foot design is well suited to meeting the needs of a young family. The master suite is located near the other two bedrooms, while the sound separation provided by the two bathrooms and the closets, offers an element of privacy. The master suite amenities include a huge sleeping area, a private bath with custom shower, and a nice sized walk-in closet.
- The family living areas are centrally located. Shelves flank the wide, open fireplace in the living room. An open-style kitchen is separated from the nook and the dining room by a work island. Placement of the sink in the work island eliminates the isolation often experience by clean-up crews when the work area faces the wall.
- Light beaming through the sliding glass doors brightens the spacious nook, and a pantry offers additional storage space for food.
- Those who prefer relaxed living space to formality may prefer to use the living area as a family room. This large vaulted room offers plenty of space for family gatherings and entertaining.
- An added feature is the unfinished attic, a space that could be used for storage or a recreation room. Another extra is the enclosed RV storage area located to the right of the spacious two-car garage.