About This Plan
- Contemporary styling makes this 2,300 square foot design a home plan you can take pride in. Not only is it pleasing to the eye, but also the available space is well allocated, allowing ease of movement throughout.
- The graceful columns in front of the large porch impart a regal bearing as your guests step into the vaulted entry. Directly in front of the entry, partitioning the various living areas is a coat closet with a china hutch on the family room.
- To the right, the vaulted living room, with a bank of windows to admit the sunlight, offers a quiet place to sit.
- Two good-sized bedrooms occupy one side of the home. Each has closet space and lots of windows. A full bathroom, with twin basins, and a small home office share the hallway.
- The placement of the kitchen is a valuable asset to this house plan. It features a central cook top, pantry, double ovens and mixing center. Meals can be served informally in the adjoining skylit nook, or more formally in the equally proximate dining room. When the weather is good, have breakfast or a barbecue on the back deck.
- The luxurious master suite has it all. In addition to huge a sleeping area, it features a spacious walk-in closet, shower, oversized tub, separate basins, and private access to the deck with spa.
- The three-car garage has a shop/storage area with two built in workbenches, recycling center, and door to the utility room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,300 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,300 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 108' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1068 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss