Contemporary Styling with Shed Roof
About This Plan
- Contemporary styling with shed roof and angled walls courts this streamlined 1778-sq.-ft. design.
- Special ceilings in the air-locked entry and casual living room rise two stories.
- The effect is an expansive overview from the master suite which sprawls across the entire second level.
- Skylights and sloped ceilings offset the new-age kitchen as it eases conveniently into the dining room.
- Two main-floor bedrooms share a room full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,778 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,306 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 472 sq. ft.
- Deck: 130 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 34' 10"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick