Contemporary Tri-level Home
About This Plan
- Spacious living areas and plenty of privacy are two of the outstanding features of this contemporary home plan. The garage is at the bottom of this tri-level home, family living spaces and bedrooms are at mid-level, and a master suite is located a half-flight up, over the garage.
- The angled front entrance opens into an airlock entry foyer. A closet, which stretches the length of the nearly triangular room, is extra large.
- Straight ahead down the hall, you step into a huge family room/dining room/kitchen combination.
- A recycling center, with separate spaces for glass, cans and trash, is tucked beneath a central work island in the L-shaped kitchen. The walk-in pantry is positively enormous, and includes reach-through shelves, which can be accessed from either within the closet, or from the kitchen.
- The den, located to the right of the front entry, makes a convenient home office. In addition to the usual washer, dryer and utility tub, the utility room has a range top, complete with hood and fan.
- A half-flight up puts you in a luxurious master suite, complete with step-up spa, compartmentalized bathroom and a 16-foot-long walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,636 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,960 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 676 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 676 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss