Contemporary Two Family Home Plan
About This Plan
- We took a popular two family home plan, changed the exterior to a modern contemporary style, and result is this great-looking design sleek lines and a low-slung roofline. This gives you two units of 918 square feet each.
- Inside, an open, flowing interior creates a spacious feeling in the activities areas. The right unit includes a laundry area in the bathroom (thus sacrificing a bit of bedroom space) while the second unit allows for a more spa-like atmosphere with spa tub. The master bedrooms enjoy private bathroom access and separation from the secondary bedroom thanks to the placement of the bathroom.
- Well-separated patio placement allows a more intimate outdoor space for each unit. Additional recreation or living space can be added by developing the basement.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 22369DR (two 1,033 square foot units).
- Get a more traditional exterior with duplex home plans 22341DR and 21248DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,836 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,836 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 11"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 34' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss