Contemporary Vacation Home
About This Plan
- Flanked by a three-sided wrap-around deck, this contemporary two-story house is ideal for a sloping lot with a focus on outdoor activity.
- A dramatic sunken living room enhanced by a 19-foot ceiling, fireplace and dual sliding doors opening to an expansive lower deck, abuts both the dining room and kitchen.
- The master bedroom features a dramatic sloped 12-foot ceiling and glass corner wall with sliding glass doors.
- There is a private deck off one of the two upstairs bedrooms, and a balcony view of the living room.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation options: optional basement of 824 sq. ft., slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,629 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,098 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 531 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 824 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 43' 2"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 327 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick