Contemporary Vacation Home
About This Plan
- Clean lines and a slanted shed roof mark this Contemporary vacation home plan.
- Less than 20' wide, it will fit nicely on a narrow lot.
- A quiet living room lies off the foyer but most of the living takes place in back where the big open floor plan allows you to see everywhere.
- Two bedrooms on the upper floor include the comfortable master suite with its walk-in closet.
- A deck faces the front of the home, giving you a place to sit and read or relax outdoors.
- Finish the lower level that adds 773 square feet of living space
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,578 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 789 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 789 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 773 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 19' 4"
- Depth: 42' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick