Contemporary Vacation Retreat
About This Plan
- Lots of transom windows and four skylights flood this Vacation getaway with light.
- A corner fireplace warms the living room and dining room.
- Sliding glass doors in the breakfast nook lead to a side patio.
- Homeowners get a first floor master suite with two more bedrooms upstairs.
- Note the open rail balcony that lets you see into the foyer and living room below.
- Catch some sun on the huge rear deck that will hold a crowd for entertaining.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,705 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,201 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 504 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss