Contemporary With Daylight Basement
About This Plan
- A low-slung roof line with multiple peaks and a recessed, covered entry give this contemporary home an elegant appearance. The grand interior reinforces that first impression. Throughout the main level, ceilings rise and fall from 9' to 12'. Columns march down the gallery, defining the open spaces.
- To the right of the gallery, a formal dining room is adorned by an octagonal tray ceiling. Straight ahead is the great room, deserving of its name. A fireplace warms and cheers. It's flanked by built-in shelving for books and media equipment. A change in ceiling height defines the kitchen, which features an angular island, equipped with a cooktop and a sit-down snack counter. The island is positioned so the cook can view the fireplace, savor the backyard view, and visit with family in the family room.
- The well-appointed master suite features a privacy hallway, a walk-in closet, and a compartmentalized bath with both tub and shower. A second bedroom on this level has its own private bath.
- Two more bedrooms and a full bath occupy the lower level. The area also houses a large games room with built-in shelving and a French door to the backyard.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,414 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,114 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,300 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 714 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick