About This Plan
- With its two-car drive-under garage, this European-style house plan is just right on a side-sloping lot. A stucco finish, gables and arched windows reinforce the Continental ambiance. Inside, storage space abounds: a kitchen pantry, a coat closet, an oversized linen closet.
- The sheltered entry opens to a foyer, with the fireplaced living area to one side. A cathedral ceiling expands the space. Boxed bay windows add light and space to both the formal and informal dining areas. The kitchen is open on an angle to the living room, providing a striking view of the fireplace wall.
- A third boxed bay window creates a sitting area in the master bedroom. The adjacent master bath features a walk-in closet, make-up space between twin vanities, a corner tub and a separate shower.
- A hall bath services the remaining bedrooms. In bedroom two, note the graceful bay window and the walk-in closet.
- Foundation: drive-under basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,698 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,698 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick