Convenience and Comfort
About This Plan
- From the covered porch to the screened side porch, this log home plan was designed for convenience and comfort.
- The living room with access to the screened porch and corner fireplace opens to the kitchen/dining area.
- Bedrooms two and three, both with ample closet space, share a full bath.
- Upstairs you find the master suite with large closet and private master bath with double vanities.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: Basement, crawl space, daylight basement. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,122 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 775 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 347 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 160 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 250 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick