Convenient Floor Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Compact yet efficient, this one-story home plan opens with a quaint covered porch that leads to a convenient floor plan.
- The great room has a vaulted ceiling and warming hearth for cozy winter blazes.
- The step-saving galley kitchen is pure country with space for a family-sized dining area and sliding glass doors to the rear deck.
- The master bedroom has an angled entry and windows overlooking the rear yard.
- If you choose the crawlspace option, you'll gain space for a washer and dryer and a spot for a built-in media center.
- The two-car garage is reached through a side door in the kitchen.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,092 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,092 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,092 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 85 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 514 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available