Convenient One Floor Living
About This Plan
- This home plan features the convenience of one-floor living with the elegance you usually find in houses of larger square footage.
- The great room fireplace is flanked by two sets of large corner windows, brining-light to the living space and there is an art niche in the entryway.
- The formal dining room has large circle topped window and makes for elegant entertaining.
- The efficient eat-in kitchen has ample counter space and lots of cupboards; it is convenient to first floor laundry and two-stall garage. From the nook, you can access a spacious covered porch with two large skylights leading to the backyard.
- You'll enjoy an evening retreat in the open master suite with his and her walk-in closets, and private master bath. The master bath has a double vanity, separate shower and a large corner whirlpool tub bathed in light from three rear facing windows.
- The two smaller bedrooms each have a large wall length closet and share a full bath with separate double vanity for those busy mornings.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,155 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,155 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 504 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss