Conventional Log Charm
About This Plan
- This charm of this conventional design is amplified as a log home plan. Through the porch, enter the cozy entry with hand-crafted stairway.
- The dining room invites you in with warm tones of the wood. The breakfast room with creative bar opens to the bright kitchen with island and vaulted ceiling.
- The generous master suite with walk-in closet is also enhanced with a vaulted ceiling and private bath with double vanities.
- The expansive Great room vaulted ceiling and mammoth fireplace is filled with natural light from decorative windows.
- Upstairs adjoined by a comfy loft are two additional bedrooms with ample closet space.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: Basement, crawl space, daylight basement. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,538 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,740 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 798 sq. ft.
- Entry: 32 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 51' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 680 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick