Cool Exterior Passage
About This Plan
- Whether you call this cool exterior passage a covered porch or a verandah, this house plan has a long one. It begins in front of the utility room, sweeps past the dining room, living room, entry way and den before wrapping around the master bath and terminating at the deck next to the master suite.
- The interior is equally spacious. Luxury amenities in the master suite include a skylight and elevated custom spa, oversized shower, twin basins, walk-in closet, and separated toilet area. The den, which could also be used as a guest room or nursery, is next to the master suite.
- The vaulted entry leads into a formal living and dining room. Adding warmth to both rooms is a fireplace in the center of the living room.
- The family room, separated from the den by a three-quarter bath, provides an ideal environment for larger, more informal entertaining.
- The kitchen boasts such amenities as double ovens, a vegetable sink, trash compactor, and lots of cupboard space. It is also large enough to accommodate more than one cook without cramping anyone's style.
- The bedrooms in this home plan are quite comfortable with either private or semi-private bathrooms. All have walk-in closets, and look more like many master suites than the traditional secondary bedrooms.
- The utility room contains the pantry, built-in ironing board, and deep sink, and is located off the three-car garage (garage door closest to bedroom 4 is 16 feet wide, floor plan not to scale). An added luxury is the oversized linen closet running the length of the hallway.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,600 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,600 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 90' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 857 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss