About This Plan
- European style influences this traditional home plan, which features copper-topped bays, charming window shutters, brilliant window arrangements and crowning keystones.
- Inside, a two-story foyer wows guests for a spectacular first impression. To the right of the foyer is a formal dining room; the the left is an elegant living room. Both rooms enjoy pretty bay windows.
- Central to the home plan is the Great Room, which also boasts a soaring, two-story ceiling. A handsome fireplace warms the room, and is flanked by doors leading to a beautiful terrace.
- A menu desk in the kitchen is the perfect place for paying bills, writing out the grocery list or helping kids with homework.
- Basking in privacy, the master suite is pure luxury with a cathedral ceiling, a walk-in closet and a whirlpool tub.
- Upstairs you'll find a stylish balcony overlooking the Great Room and the foyer. Three bedrooms share a full hall bath on this floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,231 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,485 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 746 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 426 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 6"
- Framing Type: Stick