About This Plan
- Four large barrel columns support the front porch of this neo-traditional design, also notable for its elegant front door flanked by sidelights and topped by a fanlight. The side-entry garage makes this plan perfect for a corner lot.
- Inside, an 11-foot ceiling unites the foyer and dining room, with a sloped ceiling in the adjacent living room, where the fireplace is bordered by built-ins. The living room is open to the rear gallery, which leads to the bedrooms on one side and the kitchen and eating space on the other.
- Nicely laid out, the kitchen includes both a pantry closet and a broom closet. The adjacent eating space opens to a covered porch and then a wonderful terrace demarcated by four planters. The convenient utility closet provides further storage.
- A sloped ceiling distinguishes the master bedroom. Containing a commode closet, twin sinks, a garden tub and a separate shower, the private master bath opens to a good-sized walk-in closet with shelving. The second full bath includes two separate sink areas and serves both the remaining bedrooms.
- Storage and bonus space over the garage is accessed from the eating area.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. A brick exterior expands living area to 1,960 Sq. Ft.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,903 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,903 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 197 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 181 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 10"
- Depth: 68' 5"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 622 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick