Corner Lot Sloping House Plan
About This Plan
- This uniquely shaped, richly windowed design is perfect for a sloping corner lot .
- Wide windows along the back offer striking vistas from the living room, dining room, master suite and bedroom. High multi-paned windows on the front and side add street appeal while bathing the interior with natural light.
- A tiled, sky lit entry opens into a vaulted and high-ceilinged living room/dining room. Just around the corner, a fireplace is tucked into the odd angle created by the entry.
- To the left, and four steps up is an elevated kitchen designed to reconcile two conflicting needs: individuals working in the kitchen can easily maintain contact with family and friends in the great room, but guests on the lower level cannot see messes in the kitchen.
- A large walk-in pantry in the kitchen augments the already generous storage space, and both the kitchen and the equally spacious nook offer views to the front.
- The master suite is comfortably large and full of odd angles. A walk-in closet provides plenty of storage space and the suite has two lavatories, one in the sky lit bathroom, and the other in a small dressing area.
- An odd-angled deck is accessible from both the master suite and the nook.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,655 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,655 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 597 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss