Cost-Effective Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- For those who want a smaller, more economical version of our plan 15626GE, this Craftsman home fits the bill.
- You still get the decorative wood trim on the outside, an angled garage for visual interest and the signature vaulted and beamed lodge room, without the complex roof line and irregular foundation shape.
- It's smaller size is appealing too, yet the open floor plan make the space feel larger.
- Enjoy the big patio out back or relax on the covered porch with its outdoor fireplace to keep you warm.
- The vaulted master suite is set off by itself while the two family bedrooms lie on the opposite side of the home.
- Related Plans: Get larger, more elaborate versions with house plan 15626GE and 15688GE or check out our Plan Series Summary.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,338 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,338 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 9"
- Depth: 63' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"