Cost Effective Luxury House Plan
About This Plan
- This classical home looks like a costly mansion to build, yet its square foundation, simple roof and stacked floors make it less expensive to build.
- Upon entering the home, the elegant hall leads into a grand salon/morning room with a 10'4" coffered ceiling. Adjacent is the spacious kitchen which has a 6' x 10' granite island with an abundance of cabinets and a large walk-in pantry.
- A porch off the back of the home allows for outdoor meals and entertaining also perfect for homes with a view or on a golf course.
- The home also features a library with a 10' ceiling and a dining hall for the most elegant dinner occasions.
- This home is enveloped in hardwood staircases that swoop up and around, leading to the centrally located circular master suite measuring 18 feet in diameter. There are three more bedrooms on the second floor, all with plenty of closet space, one with a Jack and Jill bathroom, and the third a private bathroom. A porch off the master allows for a romantic view.
- This is one of the few home plans of its size that also has a four-car side entry garage, giving you plenty of room for parking or storage.
- Related Plans: See house plans 12095JL, 12156JL and 12165JL for other versions of this home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,102 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,175 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,927 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 184 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1056 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick