Cottage By The Sea
About This Plan
- If you are thinking of a cottage by the sea consider this home with its coastal charm and modern, open floor plan. This home plan offers a classic coastal exterior with its shingle siding and standing seam metal roof. The covered entrance offers quaint architectural details with its wood columns and decorative brackets.
- The foyer introduces you to a wide-open living area and open staircase.
- A study/bedroom flanks the foyer and provides access to the kitchen.
- The living room is oversized with patio doors and windows filling the back wall of the space.
- A fireplace is strategically located allowing views from not only the living room but also the kitchen and eating area as well.
- The kitchen offers abundant workspace and is open to the living room and eating room.
- A one-car garage provides space for a large vehicle and storage space.
- The upper level master suite offers a treyed ceiling, balcony and crows nest access. Two large walk-in closets offer liberal wardrobe space.
- The bath is complete with a large vanity, a soaking tub with double window, a compartmentalized toilet and a large glass shower.
- An additional bedroom complete with a private bath space and a walk in closet completes the upper level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,113 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,047 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,066 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 189 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 89 sq. ft.
- Deck: 399 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 57' 3"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 338 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available