Cottage Escape with Metal Roof
About This Plan
- Dormers and a metal roof enhance this warm and friendly country escape home with a T-shaped floor plan.
- Inside, an open layout functions well for both family living and entertaining.
- Decks on both sides of the dining room expand your dining and relaxing opportunities,
- Three bedrooms on the second floor share a walk-in linen closet and a hall bath.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plans 90134PD (1,871 sq. ft.) and 9090PD (1,120 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Please allow two weeks for delivery of this plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,159 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,260 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 899 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 899 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss