Cottage Farmhouse With 10 Foot Ceilings
About This Plan
- This cottage farmhouse plan boasts a perfectly situated first floor master bedroom for your convenience and comfort.
- The other rooms on the main floor all flow together.
- And a 3 season covered porch gives you a great spot to enjoy the outdoors.
- Ten-foot ceilings and glass transoms are nice touches.
- The spacious entryway off the covered porch has a stair that takes you upstairs to the remaining bedrooms and the loft.
- Glass transoms, 10 foot main level ceiling height, grand entryways, and an open floor plan The plan comes with a detached 2-car garage.
- NOTE: This plan cannot be built in Virginia or within a 50 mile radius of the Virginia/North Carolina border.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,799 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,861 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 938 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 66' 2"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"