Cottage House Plan with Options
1 - 3
About This Plan
- Lovely to look at and lovely to live in, this Traditional house plan has one bedroom on the main floor and the possibility of two more bedrooms on a lower level.
- A large open space greets you at the front door with only an interior column to separate the dining room from the geat room.
- Not only do you get great views but both rooms get to enjoy the corner fireplace.
- In back, the kitchen is combined with the informal eating area to form a second large open area.
- The owner's suite benefits from a lovely tray ceiling and a large private bathroom.
- Finish the lower level that adds an extra 770 square feet of finished living space and gain two more bedrooms and a family room.
- Related Plans: Get a second floor with two additional bedrooms with house plans 42354DB (2,341 sq. ft.).
- Get alternate exteriors with house plans 42349DB (stucco) and 42351DB (stone and stucco).
- NOTE: Please allow 10-20 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,656 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,656 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 459 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12